Signage and Wayfinding
At Trico VE, we produce Enamel Signs & Signage, Way Finding Maps, Legible London Miniliths & Monoliths, Information Points, Way Finding Panels, Street Signs and Safety Signage
- Our in-house graphic designers & fabricators take signs from concept to completion.
- Their finely detailed, pin-sharp accurate screen printing of lettering and graphics is crystal clear.
- On signage, information panels and plaques we can include photographic images (colour or B&W). See: Rochdale Monolith
- The vitreous enamel colour palette is huge with extensive colour range and depth – and the colours don’t fade.
- The fine detail and the colour depth are just two of the reasons why Vitreous Enamel is being specified for signage and Way Finding projects on a global scale.
- For underground transport, the non-combustible properties of vitreous enamel signage and information panels make them an essential part of station design and construction.
Vitreous enamel signage, wayfinding maps and information panels are chosen for many reasons which include the well-proven facts that they are
- Durable & Long Lasting
- Weather & Acid Resistant
- Fade Resistant
- Graffiti Wipe Clean
- Colourful & Attractive
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Long-life Guaranteed
- Non-combustible and Resistant to Heat & Fire
– Essential for underground transport. See London Underground Signage & Cladding
Panels are manufactured using special grade steel, which is usually 1.5mm thick and formed into tray panels with flanges of between 25 and 40mm.
The steel conforms to the requirements of BS EN 10209.
All enamelling is in accordance with BS 3830.