Cast Iron Range Cooker Refurb/Re-enamelling at Trico Vitreous Enamel.
- Bring your Cast Iron Range Cooker or Solid Fuel Stove back to life!
- Let Trico Vitreous Enamellers remove the old and shabby existing enamel from your cast iron appliance
– and apply a beautiful new Vitreous Enamel coating at our UK factory
- We work with any manufacturer of Cooker or Stove providing it is made from Cast Iron
- Our process includes the removal of existing Enamel by means of Shot Blast
- We then apply an Enamel Ground coat before adding the highest quality
– British Standard approved Vitreous Enamel, in a range of colours
- Example makes: Aga, Rayburn, Esse, Marshall, Everhot, Sandyford and Heritage
- Cast iron range cooker re-enamelling for colour change or refurbishment
- Enquiries welcome. Phone: 01384 569555. E-mail: email@example.com
- For Enamelled; Cookware, Flue Pipes etc., Please see Contract Enamelling
Vitreous Enamel Aga doors
Part of our Contract Enamelling facility enables us to reclaim cast iron components.
After removing the existing enamel we apply a new enamel ground and topcoat in both standard and bespoke colours.
(Our Bingley site can answer questions on colour options)