Trico VE reglasses valve bodies for the oil, chemical and petrochemical industries.
- After inspection, the valve bodies are Annealed, Shot Blasted and Fettled.
- An Enamel Ground coat is then applied before the First Firing process.
- The Valve Bodies are then ready for the ‘Enamel Dusting’ with Cobalt Blue Chemical Resistant Vitreous Enamel.
- A Second Firing then takes place, after a further inspection each unit is Spark Tested and Painted.
- Enquiries welcome. Phone: 01384 569555. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org